CONFERENCE SOLUTIONS PRIVACY NOTICE
Here at Conference Solutions, we understand that clients care about the use and storage of their personal information and that of their customers and personnel. We value your trust in allowing us to do this in a careful and sensible manner. We have created this privacy notice in order to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of anyone whose data we hold.
What information we collect
When we work with you, we will collect and/or process relevant personal information, to make sure we have everything we need in order for us to deliver the services you have requested. This may be your own information and/or that of your customers and colleagues. We use this information for administration of your contract and to support the delivery of the services you have asked for.
The type of personal information we may collect and/or process will depend upon the services requested, but might include:-
Address (work and/or home)
Telephone number(s) Email address
Why do we need this information?
The information requested will be required to complete the services that have been requested. We use the information we collect and/or process in a variety of ways, including the following:
- We use the information provided to supply you, your customers or personnel with contractual documents.
- We use the information that we collect and/or process to provide all features of the service you have requested, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to you, your customers and your personnel, as our customer.
- We may use email addresses or other information we collect and/or process to contact you, your customers and your personnel for administrative purposes in making arrangements as specified in any project we are working on with you.
How long do we keep this data?
We will retain this personal information about you, your customers and your personnel for as long as you are a customer and a further three years thereafter, or until we are advised that you wish for your personal information to be removed (see your rights, below). We will also remove your information if your company requests this (if you have left the business for example)
Under Data Protection law you have rights related to how we protect and look after your personal information.
You can also ask:
- that any inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected;
- that we delete information about you in certain situations;
- that we stop using your personal information for certain purposes;
- that we don’t make decisions about you by completely automated means;
- that personal information you have given us be provided to you in a common machine-readable format.
The rights set out above may apply in limited circumstances, and we may not always be able to comply with your request to exercise these rights. We will always try to respond to a request to exercise your rights within 1 month.
If you are unhappy with the way we handle your personal information, please contact us at the address below. We will try to address your concerns. If you have a complaint about the way we have handled your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office who is the relevant authority in the UK.
In some instances: – the data controller is Conference Solutions Ltd
In some instances: – the data processor is Conference Solutions Ltd
For enquiries or requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered head office:
27 Chester Rd, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham B36 9DA
Registered in England